SENA Cases FAQ
WHAT IS PRE-ORDER & HOW DOES IT WORK?
Items marked as “pre-order,” or “pre-sale,” are new products that are made available to purchase at a discount before the item is ready to ship.
The discounted price is shown in your cart and your payment is processed at the time of checkout, typically within three business days.
While an estimated ship date is provided, this date is not guaranteed and may be subject to change. Products are shipped on a “first come, first serve” basis dependent on how many pre-orders were taken before yours.
You will receive the shipment notification email once your product has been shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to your delivery address.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days from the time your order is received.
Cut-off time for processing Next Day (Overnight) or 2-Day shipments is 10:00 AM PST.
Processing times may increase up to 4 business days during new product releases and holidays due to high order volume.
SENA ships all orders complete. If an item is on pre-order or back-order, we hold the entire order so all items ship at the same time. We recommend that you order available items separately as needed.
Learn more about shipping prices and policies here.
I’M NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT TO PURCHASE, CAN YOU HELP?
Our Customer Service team has many years of product knowledge and is eager to help you find the right product for your needs.
We are available Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST. There are several ways to contact our team:
- CALL: 888-736-2872 (toll-free)
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- CHAT: Click the “Help” icon in the lower left corner of this screen. If we are unavailable, leave us a note and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
I DO NOT SEE A CASE FOR MY DEVICE, IS THERE ANOTHER CASE THAT WILL WORK?
Most of our products are designed specifically for a specific device. We do not recommend using a case for a device other than what it listed on our site.
While some cases may seem to fit devices other than that which they were designed for, please note that our warranty does not cover products that have been stretched or damaged from use with a device it was not designed for. Read more about our Warranty here.
If you purchase an item and it does not fit as intended, call us for a return authorization minus shipping charges. Read more about our Returns Policy here.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SENA CASE PRODUCTS?
All leather requires care and attention to maximize its lifetime use and functionality. Please read carefully as improper cleaning of our products could void its warranty.
Leather cases from our Heritage, Burnished, and Bence collections should not be treated with liquid-based cleaning or conditioning products.
- Keep your leather case out of direct sunlight or heat. Any unnatural application of heat may damage your case, causing it to dry and crack.
- Allow your leather case to breathe. Cover in a breathable cloth (such as cotton) when stored or not in use. Do not use an airtight case such as a plastic bag.
- Try to keep your case dry, but if your case becomes wet, apply firm pressure with towel or other absorbent material. DO NOT RUB. Allow the leather dry at room temperature. Do not attempt to speed up the process by applying heat.
- Keep in mind that all leather products will deteriorate over time, as the natural fibers in the leather break down.
If your product is not from our Heritage, Burnished, or Bence collections, you can clean your case using the following method.
- Gently wipe down the case with a soft (100% cotton) cloth to remove excess dirt or dust, but do not rub the leather as it may cause the leather to scratch or discolor.
- Conditioners are also a method of treatment, but we recommend using them sparingly.
- Simple cleaning with a dry, soft clean cloth will provide longer-lasting use of your leather case.
- For white or similarly light toned cases, leather cleaning products are not recommended.
MY CASE SEEMS TOO TIGHT – WHAT’S WRONG WITH IT?
Every SENA Case is individually handcrafted from the finest quality full grain leather. Unless designed for additional coverage, our cases are formed to fit each device it is made for.
We design each case for the tightest fit. This ensures that as the case is used over time, it does not become too loose. Fine leather opens up and stretches over time, creating the ideal form and fit over the device itself. During the break-in period, the leather adjusts to both the device and the individual habits of the user. Gentle use and massaging of the leather will help ease in the break in period.
HOW LONG IS THE “BREAK-IN” PERIOD FOR THE LEATHER?
Every SENA case is made with genuine leather, specially tailored to fit snugly during the first few days of use. This approach allows for adjustment to both the device and the way you use it.
Regular and careful use helps ease the break-in period.
MY CASE LOOKS DISCOLORED – IS IT DEFECTIVE?
Leather aging is both normal and desirable. Genuine leather develops patina over time, a natural variation in both color and texture that is expected to show with regular use and different owner’s habits.