1. I did not receive the order confirmation. Has it been fulfilled? Where is my Jacket?
Your order will be delivered within the expected date provided. Please check your spam or junk email for your confirmation email. If you do not receive your order by that date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Will I be charged customs and import charge?
- a. Sales tax is included in our prices stated on our US website.
- b. For US customers, we cover all customs and import duties on an order value of up to $2,500. If the value of your order is more than $2,500 you will be responsible for any customs and import duties payable.
- c. For orders of less than $2,500, should you be asked to pay any customs and import duties, please keep a proof of payment and contact our Customer Care team using the Contact us panel on the right-hand side of the page and they will arrange a refund of these charges where possible.
- d. Orders to the US over $800 might be subject to customs clearance that may cause a delay to your shipping.
NOTE: If you’re ordering from Canada or outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. ORORO has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.
3. My jacket is not heating, how can I fix it? Can I get a replacement?
Here are things you can do:
Step 1: Determine the problem (check if the battery still charges other devices, whether the light is on while charging, etc), send us photos or videos of the problem, if possible. (Email them to email@example.com). You can also refer to our battery instructional video on the official Ororo YouTube channel.
Step 2: Once we’ve confirmed the parts are defective, we will send you a replacement.
4. Is there a warranty available? How long does it cover?
ORORO provides the following warranties on all BRAND NEW products purchased directly from ororowear.com or authorized ORORO dealer.
- • 1-Year warranty covering any defects or malfunctions of ORORO apparel heating components.
- • 1-Year warranty covering any defects or malfunctions of ORORO Lithium-Ion battery.
Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Read more here.
You can also purchase an extended warranty within 60 days of your ORORO apparel purchase.
5. How do I wash my jacket? Is it machine washable?
All ORORO heated apparel is machine-washable! Please read the provided instructions before washing.
6. How do I take care of my battery?
To keep it at peak performance, you should fully charge your battery before you use it or store it and then once every 3 months after you store it for the season.
7. The jacket is too big/small for me. Can I exchange it for a different size?
Sure you can. We will gladly exchange all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition and package within 30 days of receipt. Shipment cost of the return is borne by yours side. Contact us for a return label: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. I regret buying it. Can I get a full amount refund for my clothes?
Sorry to hear that, but sure you can get a refund. First, return all unwashed and unworn heated apparel in its original condition and package within 30 days of receipt. Shipment cost of the return is paid by the customer. Contact us for a return label: email@example.com.Then, with our inspection, a full amount refund will be credited to your payment method.